Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you accept that the God sent revelations to all mankind and different nations over varying times?

Sure. Makes perfect sense.





In seminary, I was taught that there was "no new Revelation after Christ." I'm not sure I accept that. Going beyond books like the Qu'ran and others, I, and others I know, have had personal encounters with God. E.g., I have received messages of His incredible love for us. To me, this is a revelation, albeit a personal one. Well, nothing I hadn't heard before, but, my own personal experience works for me, and, maybe for others if they believe what I am saying.





Prayer is a 2-way conversation. We talk to God, but, He also reveals Himself, and His will, to those willing to listen. So I believe.|||Nope.





Throughout the Bible, prophets are A) Always Jewish, B) Almost always in Israel, C) Prophesying about Israel or the coming of God's kingdom.





For whatever reason, the Jews are God's chosen people, and it is through him that he has chosen to reach out to the world. They are described by him as a nation of priests.|||Yes I do, Ummer عمر فاروق bismi allah, but The Word tells us how to know if they are true or false prophets.





I just read about an Eskimo prophet that glowed like a neon light and levitated away from witch doctors that tried to harm him.





He foretold many important things, and you need read about him: http://revelado.org/maniilaq.pdf





Blessings, Messiah|||Read Surah 10:94





Peace|||Till Jesus, and not after.

No comments:

Post a Comment