Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you want peace for all nations, sincerely?

Some people pretend they want peace and love for all nations, races, etc., but they don't truly mean it. I do, I think it's a great concept. I doubt it will ever happen, but I still have great faith in the human race and believe that the world can be healed with love for all those willing to accept it.





Love, Peace %26amp; Blessings to All|||Yeah I know how you feel. I really do want peace for all nations. I just hate seeing people go through hard times and people fighting each other. I do still have faith in the human race as well. But I think we need to act fast though. And thanks.:)|||Pretty much everyone aims for peace, love and freedom.



If i was free enough i would "love" to jump through this computer monitor and kiss your pretty white cheeks.|||Of course, who doesn't....but i also believe in "peace through superior firepower"|||No, it'd be kinda boring....lol, of course I do want peace but it'd still be kinda boring|||I DO want world peace, but I AM a realist. Realists don't dream of never afters.|||Sure do.|||You didn`t take your meds this morning , did you ??|||Yes, I do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment