Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why is it all nations do not have foreign legions?

I think all nations should have foreign legions. People who are willing to join a foreign legions are going to make ideal soldiers as they are going to have higher loyalty. If Russia had a foreign legion i would rush to join even if it was Non paying mainly because i want to protect Moscow. I would fight for Russia for free I am an American citizen and the US Military would have to pay me billions dollars to be even an Admiral and i would defect the first chance i got. Slavics are the superior race we were the ones who discovered how to split the Atom.|||I think you are in the wrong section.





and I do not think a foreign legion would be as loyal since they do not fight for what they believe, (except for the occasional exception) they fight for the pay. so if the other party pays more . . .|||Most FL are comprised of Mercs and assassins.


You can pay them just about enough to kill for you but not enough to die for you...|||So much trolling, so little potential. You didn't even get it in the right section.

No comments:

Post a Comment